CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Thanks for the concerns re finances for production. It seems I...

1. 55 Posts.
    Thanks for the concerns re finances for production. It seems I will need to explore this a bit further because my current skimming accross the top shows

There is no current debt
    There is money in the bank from recent raisings
    They are now producing a small volume, but nonetheless earning a trickle
    Production at Warrior is currently being lifted to 40k oz providing $20m ann profit.
    After a year it is proposed to spend !5m on Warrior to upgrade to 100k oz, which will provide $50m profit annually.
    It is then proposed to bring Sunburst on line which requires $45m to develop.
    Production in 2010 will then be 250k oz providing $125m profit. Which by the way is 19c /share.

They would therefore seem to have the development costs covered, with a softly softly approach that maintains shareholder value. But at a pace that does not excite the market or the SP I suspect. Maybe this is part of the problem with the depressed SP?

The above figures do not allow much funding for further exploration. But with the steadily increasing income projections obtaining a commercial bank loan should be a soda you would think

Does anyone else find it a continual annoyance that resources are nearly always in grams per tonne and production is always in ounces?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $41 9.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15227267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4906790 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.