FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Hanging at 23, page-2

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I personally took the opportunity to sell most of my avg down parcel down parcel on last pump after the vpn ann. I had put them up for sale much earlier thinking we would not see 3c again without an ann detailing a release or something else that substantial, hence why I only had my avg down parcel up for sale.

If I had multiple parcels I would be trying to take advantage of FIFO so as to take the capital loss of my first shares and if/when WGL get something to market be left with the cheapest of shares left for a 1year hold to get a CGT discount.

Everyday that goes past WGL becomes a bit hotter and not in a good way, so I personally would take profits which would be profits on your last purchase but losses on your first/higher purchases unless you can pick what parcel you sell on your platform.

If I didn't have a day job and no internet access at work I would have been out at even after the last pump, but alas I am still here and still not writing WGL off yet I now have an amount invested in WGL that if it all goes to hell, I will be distraught but not destroyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.