LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

hanging by the bloody fingernails, page-12

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Nice analysis and comments Mitta.

Just out of interest my short selling ratios are interesting for Friday. 20% of volume short sold which is a huge effort for a 5.8c spread. Thursday was 14% for 4c.

20% is a larger portion short sold than on the flash crash (16%) so they are really having to step up efforts to get it down.

Once I get the figures on net it will be interesting to see how much intraday short covering has taken place there too as it may be the short side represent a larger portion of that volume than what is obvious.

If you take out their volume because we all know what their intentions with regards to sp (given the 1.4M dropped on the buzzer FI) are then maybe the test was more successful than we think.

It will be interesting to see what we get here today..

Ramping? They bought again last week so their strategy for HC is to fan the flames with over the top enthusiasm. Always know when they buy as they always shout it out. LOL. Never know when they sell their previous tranche though THAT they keep quietly to themselves ;)

Got to keep eyes open as heaps of playas with different objectives here IMO.

Be cool. Take it easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.