MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

I've spent a little while trying to interpret what MLA might...

1. 347 Posts.
    I've spent a little while trying to interpret what MLA might have been trying to say yesterday under the heavy guise of the Appleton Rum and Number One blend...

I couldn't make much of it actually... would love to think that "majors are being stood to attention" by MEL but the "drills in the old parade ground" - maybe someone involved in drilling this area or similar in the past perhaps keen to be involved???

The only thing that I thought might give some clue I think to what MLA might be hinting at would be that "grass was grass and everything was nEVER GREENer"

A lot of what has been developed in the Surat is the Evergreen formation (as well as Walloon coal measures) I think, Evergreen interpreted as being the same as the Gatton formation in the Metgasco coals - so possibly somebody who knows the benefits/commerciality of the "Evergreen" formation. Main player in the Surat being AOE obviously, who also have tenements adjacent to MEL in Clarence-Moreton I think??

Of course, this is just a guess - huge speculation but would make some sense. I could be (almost definitely am actually) barking up the wrong tree, and only guessing at what Lincoln Augustus was probably guessing himself.

But personally would definitely welcome some "major" interest in the CSG development, we shall see how things happen - I think it's a great time to be involved with MEL and am looking forward to more info on Kingfisher (any condensates/oil beneath the gas???), a reserve upgrade from PEL16 and hopefully a JV partner to help MEL start to develop it's potential. So much potential. IMO anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.962K 560.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 24058270 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6227314 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.