SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hanglong Shares June Quarter, page-3

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I took some time out to have a look through SDL's website which is quite impressive and was reading up on the backgrounds of the half a dozen main managers of SDL. When you read their employment history it is quite an impressive Team including the relatively new Wal King and David Southam.

In making a project successful we all know you need to have experienced people behind you.

There is no doubt that these people had substantial experience before arriving at Sundance.

However, I would suspect that it was a bit of a culture shock in the beginning for most due to the fact that doing business in Africa is quite to what they all would have been used to. In addition, there has been a number of changes in the market and market conditions which have provided added challenges.

For me they all should by now be over the hump of what I would call the initial steep learning curve and now are on the way to finally establishing SDL as a IO producer. I would hope that the team have now built up the necessary knowledge and front line experience in Africa to get the job over the line from here.
    It has taken a while (much longer than i and many shareholders would of liked) but hopefully they will be able to seal the deal.

Mr Wal King Non-Executive Chairman
    Mr Giulio Casello Managing Director & CEO
    Mr. Oleg Sheyko Non-Executive Director
    Mr Barry Eldridge Non-Executive Director
    Mr Robin Marshall Non-Executive Director
    Mr. David Southam Non-Executive Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.