PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

hangseng

1. 247 Posts.
    Well been away for a while and I see not much has changed..lots of love and goodwill...sad to see you go Reichman..loved reading your stuff...re some of the commentary on Hangseng....what I find interesting and what I think has been forgotten is this (and I preface the following by saying that I am not defending him against any specific criticism which he may or may not deserve)...I got in originally at around the 3 cent level quite a while ago..that's where I first came across Hangseng on Hot Copper...he kept sharing his research and positive opinions on Pen....anyway I watched the price of Pen go from 3cents to 15 cents...at any time during that run shareholders who shared Hangseng's opinion or who were influenced by his opinion could have sold for a very healthy profit....and for all I know there were many shareholders who did and are/were thankful for Hangseng's contribution...anyone who didn't sell during that run can only blame themselves if blame is the word you want to use...the opportunity was there to make big profits and that in itself doesn't happen every day...ultimately we all are responsible for our own decisions...yes I am as disappointed by Pen's current share price as anyone...but I take responsibility for my own decisions....and Hangseng I once again thank you for your contributions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $342.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $437.1K 4.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 9410643 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3212504 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.