PEN 2.27% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

hangseng, page-2

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Nicely put Jacoby.

One thing i do notice on the PEN thread is this is a stock that has a lot of followers by the TU`S and many posters like myself i believe.... do not have a full understanding of PEN, technicals and perhaps uranium mining in general.

Many sit quietly in the background, some like myself like to participate in the occasional post that may help others, but really we owe our abundance of information to the people that you have mentioned and many many others.

Sadly of late, some have had to depart and we will miss them dearly. PEN of late has done us no favours and understandably people need to sell for various reasons.

Fortunatley my friends i have not sold any after holding for 4 or 5 years approx....and apparently the T20 has not sold, so thats a good sign.

Do i wish i had sold some ....of course, who ever thought the Japanese disaster would of had so much affect and who thought the GFC would of had so much affect also.

i am a long term holder and it appears we may still have a few months of quietness, the DFS is the thorn and needs to be sorted SAP.

My retirement has been based on MPO KRB CDU FAR, they have failed me, so i only have PEN left now...i stuffed up with EXT, so got get one right i hope?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $806.5K 7.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1473290 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 9522735 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.