SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

hanlong execs stood down, page-68

1. 391 Posts.
    Deeks,

"They still have a few issues to contend with getting their ore out of the ground."

There aren't any problems in getting the ore out of the ground..Mbalam has years worth of DSO = Direct Shipping Ore. So that means, basically, all they need is a really big shovel.

I am not sure why there was weakness in our sp today..but given the plunge I would have expected a bounce to at least 0.445 to close to the gap. Plus, as alluded by analysts and journalists in the SMH and AFR and the like, this event may even be the catalyst for further impetus in relation to either Hanlong upping the ante or another suitor coming in. As we (with the deepest respect) saw with the crash, we obtained massive publicity and all news was good news to our story.

Well done to ASIC in finding and capturing this mob engaged in insider trading and market manipulation. With this under your belt, I hope you can tackle the other market manipulators, such as BOTS and other players who many of us here believe engage in 'churning' as well as other market making practices.

Keep up the good work ASIC and good luck to all sundancers!

I wonder what Yacheng has to say in these circumstances...

Foxtrot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.