SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

hanlong offer, page-25

1. 475 Posts.
    In my opinion its easy to read into GJ replies as vaguery, but it's probably prudent to not give much away one or another at this stage. JV discussions are confidential so he can't say much about that, although they have already stated that discussions are advanced and entering into commerical negotiations. You would have to believe SDL's last partner update that negotiations are advanced otherwise it would be just plain false reporting and potentially illegal.

Instead of flatly repelling the offer, SDL should maintain a good relationship with Hanlong, just in case JV discussions do not pan out, for whatever reason & that may be GJ's approach here, based on his wording in yesterday's annoucement.

I think SDL will keep all options on the table, but the ultimate goal ideally is still to go to production and/or try to get the best outcome for enter into a JV to go to production.

You have trust SDL management based on what's been achieved so far and specifically in the last 12 months.
    Otherwise sell, now take your $0.49 and move on to another thread.

On the flip side GJ is getting on and has already partly retired before due to ill health. This could be a great opportunity for him to wrap this one up and retire.

Guess we'll know more in a week or two.

Good luck people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.