Hanson distances herself from an anti-Islam group, page-99

1. 17,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Leanne Dawn, please explain....if they were not redneck bogans dressed as Muslims but rather were real life Muslims who crashed the church service in order to force their point of view down the throats of the congregation....IE that there is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet, then exactly how "woopy doo" and "not ideal" do you think our regular posters here would think that was?? Do you think they might get on their high horses and rip right in as they are apt to so often do?? Would that be, and I quote, "scratching your bum" or tearing the skin off?? Or do you think our friends on this thread might consider that a total surgical removal of both buttocks??

or how about if some real life Muslims dressed up in full KKK attire complete with burning crucifixes and banjos and crashed a Pauline Hanson address and disrupted her speech?? Do you reckon that would be woopy doo??

I'm trying the shoe on either foot here so indulge me please. I'm thinking that you should not be excusing or minimizing this intrusion. This was not an expression of free speech but rather an encroachment on the rights of others to freely gather in worship. The congregation of this church in my opinion would be within their rights to feel completely violated by these brainless twits.
    Last edited by NineLives: 15/08/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.