What al oad of shit, Your supposed to be fasting, right, so...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    What al oad of shit,

Your supposed to be fasting, right, so nothing by your mouth,

If you are a diabetic, then you need to use a needle to keep you alive,

Let's do some basic human biology,

If you are a diabetic, then your pancreas isn't producing the insulin to balance out the sugars in one's body,

So, by having a needle to balance out the imbalance in your body you will live, or if you don't have the islun injection, then your dead,

Are you telling us that Allah says no to surviving,

Bullshit, your allah is making up the rules as it goes along,

your religion is almost the same as Jehovah witnesses,

What a load of bullshit,

Are you telling all of us that your religion is willing to sacrifice you for the good of the greater good,

Is your religion stating that an individual is violating Allah's rules,

Come on Yasso, I've been watching and reading for a long time now and all I see is bullshit made up as we go along,

So, are you going to tell me that I'm not allowed to jerk of to satisfy my masculine needs in a safe environment to satisfy myself,

I don't need a woman, a goat, or a sheep to satisfy myself,

I can have a shower and completely cleanse my thoughts with no danger to animal or human,

Just so we are completely clear, I'm in a happy fulfilling relationship were all my needs are met,

My religion is being a decent human who follows the 10 commandments that were written in stone for all of us to follow,

Just so we are abundantly clear, I have no disrespect to your religion whatsoever,

Your religion makes me money, so I'm quite happy to shut my mouth while I wait for you to complete your fasting so you can buy our clean product once our Australian dollar drops back to 70 cents,

BTW, there's no loophole,

We all follow the same Allah, the one that gives us hope and something to believe in,

My Allah, has always shown me the sun rises in the east and sets in the west,

As long as I get to see that sun rise and fall every day,,it's a marvellous expansion of my Allah,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.