What is the main reason for the corruption of the Christian...

1. 27,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What is the main reason for the corruption of the Christian community, drinking alcohol, adultery, usury, and cursing the prophets?
    Yes, within Christian communities there is drunkenness, adultery, usury, cursing, and one that you didn't mention and that is the taking of harmful drugs that are more harmful than alcohol. I saw people injecting themselves and others, even children often using dirty needles, with these drugs. I was afraid to be on the roads at certain times because of the drunk drivers on the roads.

If you think that this doesn't happen in Islamic countries, you a mistaken.

I also saw first-hand the bias in favour of men in divorce cases in which men were favoured in terms of the distribution of assets, custody of children, the requirements for witnesses, and the ability to end a relationship.

I heard the justification for men giving their wives a "light beating" - one that didn't leave permanent marks - to bring them "inline".

I saw women covered head to foot in black robes trying to swim in the sea with their kids while the men just had swimming trunks.

And more...
    all of which makes me thank God that I wasn't born in an Islamic country.
    Last edited by whereu: 30/03/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.