BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

PerkSpeaking of viable projects, Warwick Grigor from BGF who I...

1. 787 Posts.
    Perk

Speaking of viable projects, Warwick Grigor from BGF who I think you would be familiar with, covered BLR in his February 2011 Uranium review of which I have a copy.

In that report he outlines a production cost of US$34 lb based on 2 Mtpa $216M project producing 1000 tpa from Taylor Ranch only.

With the addition of Hansen JORC 30 Million lbs, which is just a southerly extension of Taylor Ranch ( and a JORC 50% increase on Taylor Ranch), which has a higher head grade of about 1000ppm, you don't have to be a svengali to realise that cost per lb is going to decrease.

In addition, it is now very likely that the new mill at Pinon Ridge in Montrose county will be fully permitted within a few months ( CDPHE ). This means that BLR ore could be trucked over there for milling for the initial period of production, while working on the permitting for their own mill in the future. Yes this would mean transport costs in the intial days, but at the same time we wouldn't be paying back the cost of our own mill, approx $150 000 000 + interest.

We will just have to wait for the PFS and the expected update from Warwick Grigor.

I also note that an ISR U company recently released a DFS EES and its forecast production cost is US$32 lb, and I thought ISR was low cost.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.