XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

they are still hunting triggers if they can. I prefer IG cash...

1. pst
    673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    they are still hunting triggers if they can.
    I prefer IG cash for scalping, buying/selling from the chart with one click (having set the deal size and no confirmation) beats hands down the filling in of the GUI form of the broker with all the required fields.
    Also many GUIs expire after certain time so you can not prefill it and just sit/wait for execution click.
    If I sit in front of the PC I do not use stops.

Another thing is minis are frozen till next day after 4:10pm, CFDs cash are ok to trade all night and 4:00-4:30 there is only one extra point in spread. On many occasions I closed just before 4:30 pm saving the day as market was holding up artificially until the match for minis at 4:10pm.

For swing trading I think IG CFDs futures are better, bigger initial spread but less charges.

You avoid CFD cash charges if you do not keep over night and close before 4:00pm as thats the time they do divident adjustment and if you short then you pay (level drop so you pay to keep the event cash neutral).
    I found on big div adjustment days it is better to be long, you get the money at 4pm, also somehow they keep market high till the end and even the level drop (to keep revenue neutral) market usualy slowly recover up after the adjustment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.