XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

LOL It's My Birthday!!I am such a showpony!.Well folks, on...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    LOL It's My Birthday!!

I am such a showpony!.

Well folks, on Sunday I alluded that I would close the chapter on the Whooshka, but time and work has got in the way and my intentions of rewriting the Whooshka document unfortunately have not fully materialised.

THe plan you see, was to get it done, strip out all the surrounding guff and make it available here as a birthday gift to you all, and a big thankyou for the heart, kind words and education I have received here on HotCopper.

I fear I will Never complete this document, but I do have something to give.

Basically, I have provided a semi comprehensive version of the Whooshka definition, a bit of a preamble of the targetting method I have found, and have compiled four of the relevant megaposts that I go into various details of how the whooshka works amongst all the various other bits of waffle..

Should you be interested in a copy it is available here:

The Whooshka

I've finally figured out how to make the PDF smaller so 'tis only 400k or so in size...

I'll have it up for a day or so so download it and copy it to your hearts content, should you wish.

I have not really gone into a great detail of how I trade. However some of the stuff I use is scattered in the posts.

I will keep throwing my ideas around while I make my motza though so stay tuned for more waffle to come over time.

FWIW for the last month my returns have been very pleasing... and they have been consistanly growing from three months ago...when the light started to come on in my head.

I am still committed to my day job, so slow and steady as she goes is my current plan. This will remain a second income 'til it is pointless working for someone else... I look forward to that day.

The biggest challenge has not been the learning of technical analysis, or the tools to trade, but learning about myself, my emotions and how to love this game.

i am a lot calmer in my trading and am well on the path to independance.

The fantastic generosity of posters here creates a huge opportunity for learning, and has been no small factor in creating my own understanding that the goal of financial freedom through trading is attainable. There is a lot of hard work too, but luckily it's stuff that I love, so work is probably a misnomer.

And so... Huge thankyous to you all, long may you rule.. there are too many posters to thank specifically and the hundred and fifty odd of you who chose to favourite poster me have given me one of the best birthday presents ever.. dumb I know but the heart beside my name, for however a short a time it lasts, is currently worth more to me than all the money in the world.

You all rock.

;)

And big ups to the mods, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.