OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

happy cat please comment, page-10

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Agent Cooper, I see the merit in your argument, but I think without Fukashima this stock would be in much better shape. All U stocks got hammered after Fukashima. Without that event, THX would have been full steam ahead on the U assets, but in response to the terrible sentiment post-Fukashima they decided to jump ship, or perhaps slip into the life raft of their other assets. IMO, all these other projects deserved attention at some point. Just because none of them have yet to excite the market - well that's exploration for you.

Call it a waste of money if you want, but if one of them comes together as a coherant resource, then it won't be considered a waste of money. If no exploration companies ever "wasted" money, then nothing would ever be discovered. That is the game. It is a tough time for a lot of juniors lately, and it doesn't help when the market dumps you when your main focus goes out of fashion overnight.

I can't see the justification in the depth of criticism being levelled here with regard to reporting or focus. Personally, I think THX report well. How would the critics have done it differently?

With regard to the red bore diamond holes, yes it would be nice to see the numbers, but remember they were drilled for metallurgical purposes proximal to previously reported RC holes. So a release of those assays would probably give share price a bit of a spike, but we are not talking about anything significantly new in the results therein.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3485503 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32371005 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.