OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

happy cat please comment, page-12

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "It's intellectually lazy and counter-productive to condemn the vulnerable especially when armed with the benefit of hindsight."

That isn't true here Petros - especially regarding hindsight. I know where you are coming from in a genarl sense, but the trouble is - as it relates to THX - is simply that they don't follow matters through to completion.

You are right - as general principle - that exploration companies DO need to reinvent themselves and identify new projects et al. However, in the case of THX, they too often get distracted by the "new best thing" over the next hill before finishing what they started previously.

You yourself mentioned the missing results from Red Bore, but that was preceded (2 years BEFORE Fukushima) by what was supposed to be an all out drilling assault on U targets in the NT (Thunderball, Ngalia etc). But even before that little project was finished they suddenly started running off to Sandfire territory. These are just 2 examples...it isn't hindsight that causes me to deapair of the company's strategy, but rather that they have a demonstrated behaviour of drifting from one project to another time and again.

I don't understand why this happens, nor what goes on in the office during the long intervals between drilling campaigns but the share price sure doesn't like it - whatever it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.