OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

I agree with Agent Cooper. The work done is not rigorous...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I agree with Agent Cooper. The work done is not rigorous enough.

I listened to Brett's presentation. He spoke well and explained things very well.

I just have to say that I 100% disagree with his U position and don't quite understand what he was getting at when he said that U exploration companies had to look away from U to get "more bang for their buck".

First point is a classic. You don't finance long term projects with short term debts. You don't buy a house and pay for it on your credit card.

So why on earth when everyone in this game knows it takes 8-10 years from discovery to pulling something out of the ground would Brett babble on about Fukishima.

Fukishima was nothing but a 2 week story to fill the papers. A year on, I am proven right. I said at the time on HC that Fukishima would pass quickly and we should never have paid any attention to it.

If he was a production company, I could understand decreasing production and running down stockpiles but this is an explorer who would not have to deal with such problems for 10 years.

As a matter of fact, this is the very time when you should be ramping up your efforts as you can probably hire experts in the game a bit cheaper whilst they sit idle.

In his speech he says he is confident there are good long term prospects for Uranium. That never changed.

Let's not forget why we had a $1.00 share price - Thunderball U assays with the highest ever recorded % of U in Australia and Red Bore with some spectacular hits.

I'm absolutely with everyone who has commented on the lack of results from the shotgun approach. THX should have been really pushing these two projects.

Instead you got management committing prematurely to a useless JORC where the competent person came out and said because the % were so high ad they had not seen this before that they could not confidently say the mineralisation was continuous. An absolute waste of cash.

You got management walking away from Thunderball and you got Red Bore put on hold.

I say it is great to have the Frank Hill etc., the Paleochannels are fantasticly prospective and a JV with someone will be huge but you have to make a bigger effort to prove up what you have already discovered.

The share price has suffered, so the alternative strategy of moving away from U has been a failure.

Paladin (sure a different beast but still U) suffered but it has now doubled off its lows. THX languishes at its lows.

Brett should be working his two most prospective opportunities. Red Bore and Thunderball.

Everything else he should be doing just enough to keep the tenements current.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.