BHP 1.09% $42.68 bhp group limited

Hi all,last day before chrissy and I just wanted to send...

1. 56 Posts.
    Hi all,
    last day before chrissy and I just wanted to send everyone my best wishes from the land of "fush and chups!"

I don't normally tune into chat forums, as the people who subscribe to them are generally rude,not very bright, have the spelling/grammar skills of a six year old (or worse!) or have their own hidden agendas.

So what a breath of fresh air this BHP section of HC has been! Some VERY smart people on here (although I have traded for a couple of years I still class myself as a newbie) who are prepared to share their thoughts with everyone else on here,backed up with charts and the reasoning behind these calls, and believe me I have made some nice gains so far, and learnt a LOT by listening to the right pieces of advice via this forum! I really do appreciate that.

Best part though is that everyone is generally very POLITE and COURTEOUS to each other on here - most people seem to leave their manners at the door when logging into a forum- what's with that??!! Also a good dash of humour to keep things fun.

Anyway, have a safe and happy christmas everyone, I look forward to tuning in again real soon,and I hope the new year sees us all making plenty of $$$$$ and having a bit of fun trading this big boy! You guys and girls are fantastic!

cheers from the brown dog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
-0.470(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.71 $43.20 $42.68 $463.8M 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13572 $42.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.70 457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.