CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

HAPPY CRESO PHARMA POSTS, page-2

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    This thread could also be called "the 3 cent'ers" !

I've got a positive. Ol' Sadbags keeps rabbiting on (amongst other things) about how the home-grown market will severely affect legal sales of recreational weed ......... it ain't gonna happen. Think of it like this ; we can all legally brew our own beer right ? - so why do less than 2% of beer drinkers make their own, while the rest of us trudge off to the Bottle Shop and pay $50 + a carton ?? Because it's CONVENIENT.

Not that many will be bothered to grow it - especially I'm the large towns and cities - people who don't have time, people who live in apartments, people who don't want their neighbours or kids seeing them growing it, people who don't want to wait 12 weeks just to have their legal plants ripped off, etc, etc.

Then there's matter of scoring it on the black market behind closed doors (it is/will be highly illegal to sell privately). You cross town after work to find out that your dealer isn't home, or he'll "have some in the morning", or it's not the same good stuff as last time - the list goes on and on. Maybe it will be grown more out in rural areas, but our biggest markets are where the populations are - urban areas. And if Creso plays it's cards right, companies like this will be the next tobacco giants - especially when (not if) the US finally turns over.
    (On that note, why don't more people grow their own tobacco at $30 + a packet ??)

When you can just pop in and pick up a (reliable quality & weighed) bag at your local licensed outlet, then that's what the vast majority of weed consumers will do - just ask the Nova Scotia State Government.

And please ......... DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.