EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Happy Crowd

1. 1,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    We have some pretty determined negativity and whinging going on with this forum. I find it intolerable that posters are being insulted and shamed for being positive about a company that has put in the hard yards and is about to enter a new market, release a new product and reap the fruits of their labours.

Add to that a nincompoop pest who thinks he is being oh so clever and I decided to explain why I am still a buy.

No, I will not respond to the negative queries that will result, this is my personal opinion and my reasoning for said opinion. Asking me to defend my perspective is dumb. I do hope others will add their opinions and maybe their rational behind still holding for some balance.

A couple of years ago a new product came onto the market and many got excited, as you do, so the SP soared. But as is always the case there were a few contrarians amongst the "happy crowd". And as I have learnt the hard way, I listened and researched. Most I discounted as trolls with nothing better to do with their time or having an agenda (I believe one poster was in the rebar business, of course he was dead set against EdenCrete succeeding etc)

But there was one poster who, calmly and respectfully, with unsubstantiated but patiently explained valid reasoning, pointed out concrete's complexities and the hard road EDE would have to travel to gain acceptance in such a conservative industry. My thanks, I listened. I made some calls and looked into his claims and at that point sold with a tidy profit. I have always believed in the product but I also took into account the ups and downs of the ASX.

When I felt the SP had bottomed out due to the revised uptake timetable, I reevaluated then bought back in as a long term investment. Did I sell at the high and buy back in at the low? Hell no! I have come close to such majesty of trade in the past but I try to be realistic. The latest rights issue has helped with my initial enthusiasm and I am now content to sit back and watch the story unfold.

What I see is not the SP, that is to be expected. I believe the 'valley of death on a J-curve' hypothesis as I have seen it time and again. Rather, I see a company that is steadily growing in revenue as word of mouth increases sales. (Of course they fired the marketing guy. As we have clearly seen, we needed to have something besides lab results to show dubious prospective customers. I cannot emphasize enough the brilliance of getting in with G DoT and Marta. In field, time tested, positive government dept. results was probably the only way to get a foot in the door in this instance.)

I see repeated positive outcomes. Not 100% but what is? Most can be explained (the water park had it's restaurant damaged by the hurricane when it was already over budget. It takes some determined negativity to call budget restraints a fail for EdenCrete.) or worked out (EdenCrete HC & Pz.)

I see R&D and expansion being nurtured within a delicate startup operation. Capital only goes so far. Happy we are set for the next year or so without having to drop future profitable endeavors.

But mostly I see a company smart enough not to rush the process. I am more interested in long term viability as opposed to the risk of someone cutting corners and blaming problems on EdenCrete. In this crucial period of establishment, I'll take the SP hit, happy EDE is taking the time to hold the hands of these initial customers for optimal results, as that will bring in the next lot of customers, and the next lot, etc.

Roll on snowball, roll on.

IMO DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.