EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Happy Crowd, page-17

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Thanks Rules for this very important news.

This news is confirmation that the marketing and sale of EdenCrete, in a wide variety of applications, is well and truly underway and that there has been an immediate willingness by Parchem customers to use EdenCrete. Considering that Parchem only really started the marketing and selling of EdenCrete at the end of February, I see this as an extremely positive signal.

Sampling, testing and trialling are a key part of every sales process, but even moreso in the concrete and construction industries. As such, this is a prequisite to every "first" sale.

According to my information, a lot of these tests and trials will only take 56 days. Should these tests confirm the performance etc. of EdenCrete, of which I have little doubt, GS will be able to report on these all important "first" sales. Once EdenCrete has been successfully trialled and tested for each specific application, and by each different customer, a steady flow of orders will commence i.e. without the need for anymore testing.

Best regards,

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.655K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 207377417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25109856 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.