EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Happy Crowd, page-72

1. 18,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009

Found this on the web. It may apply here. It talks about happy people

"They find meaning in the day-to-day

It can be tricky to find happiness taking out the garbage, but studies show people's happiness levels are positively associated with whether they see their lives as meaningful2.

A meaningful existence is basically one that makes sense. That is, everything you do has a purpose. Cleaning teeth — keeps you healthy. Taking out recycling — eco-friendly.

Do it: "Form a happiness habit like meditation and weave this into daily life. We mistakenly think we have to wait for happiness. But happiness is brain chemistry where we get a little shot of dopamine and serotonin and feel happy in the smallest of moments."

They help others

While we don't need science to tell us doing nice things for people makes us feel good, research has found that being kind actually has mood-boosting benefits. A University of Zurich study3, found a neural link between generosity and happiness."

It probably applies even to "R" as he is showing "generosity" in sharing his XXXXXXX with us. I'm also now a dedicated member of the happy crowd.

(In saying that I really think this thread had exceeded its useby date.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.655K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 207377417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25109856 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.