CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

happy days ahead

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Monday will be a big turning point for CTP, the drilling is currently within the Purni formations where coal lurks.

CTP recently took a hit with the last drill results with what was perceived by many as being a duster, this coupled with the volatility of the share market plummeted CTPs stock price down to the mid 9 cents.

One of two things will happen to CTP next week, a continuing upward trend followed by a period of basing around the old resistance levels or, a dramatic turn for the worst, if coal reserves are not proven.

CTP have no control over the volatility of world markets, CTP do however have total control over the identification and decision making processes of all spud locations. If we review the release of the last announcements and the market interpretation of the perceived duster of prior drill CTP are therefore certainly mindful of minimising any additional or future collateral damages to and loss of valuable investor funds.

I took the opportunity to re-enter when CTP tanked to the last two weeks of low level entry prices, I did so because of my belief in the company and in particular what CBM107-001 will unearth.

I support the above statement with the prior comments I made on a previous thread

Back in 2008, CTP released information stating that based on the Blamore 1 drilling campaign the Purni has been interpreted to be over 590m thick with the claystones and siltstones of the overlying Triassic Walkandi Formation (thought to be a Nappamerri equivalent providing potentially good sealing qualities overlying the Permian Purni Formation. The Purni Formation at Colson 1 was only c.150m thick and the Walkandi was not interpreted to be present

"The Company indicated on completion of the Blamore 1 campaign plans on drilling CBM wells CBM93001 and CBM107001 following the completion of Blamore 1. Preliminary analysis of well results at Blamore 1 indicate that the Purni Formation with coals at these two locations updip of Blamore 1 will be much the same thickness and could contain similar coals"

Like the crash of the stock market back in 08, opportunities exist and many who took advantage the situation are now far wealthier. An opportunity exists with CTP, I for one am glad that I took the opportunity to buy in low, I also look forwards to riding the waves all the way back up to prosperity.

Next week should prove to be good results and happy times, lets hote the Euro markets can do the same for Greece.

My sentiments continues to be buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $21.48K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347358 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 102917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.