AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

hi ozgem,ozgem at the moment the stock market every where, one...

1. 138 Posts.
    hi ozgem,

ozgem at the moment the stock market every where, one day high and the next day down. if you look at the gold price chart you see the chart going up and up without sliding down, if the gold price come down by $20 then the juniors stock come down 5,10% but if the gold go up by $20,$30 than you see the stock maybe go up by 1%,2%.It could be because so many small juniors are listing in the ASX, looking forward to list in Canada, many investors their, many institution and north Americans investors they know Guyana very well like us in Australia we know west Africa when come's to gold areas.

I spoke to my friend who heavily searched the area of Guyana belt, He think Kaburi Prospect more promising than Smart or Hicks and he spoke to AZH management to drill down to 1000m because there's a company in the area drilled down to 1500m and still ended with gold Mineralization .I'm happy with Smart prospect because the result we getting making AZH going from strength to strength.

Don't forget 10million in the bank that a good sign for more extra drilling without rising money.I believe the drilling at the moment they doing in Guyana not costing a lot of money due to drilling in the surface.

ozgem i think some one going to steal our gold in Guyana its floating in the surface lol lol :)

Any thing wrong with this drilling result from the Past year, tell me if you find a stock with $95m Market Cap with 17,000m drilling done and have this result...

 11m @ 14.3g/t Au
     23m @ 4.0g/t Au
    ? 30m at 7.7g/t Au
    ? 87m at 1.8g/t Au
    ? 59m at 1.8g/t Au
    ? 42m at 1.7g/t Au
    ? 37m at 1.7g/t Au
    ? 29m at 2.2g/t Au
    ? 21m at 2.4g/t Au
    ? 17m at 5.4g/t Au
    ? 6m at 5.2g/t Au
    ? 6m at 6.5g/t Au
    ? 14m+ at 17.5g/t Au
    ? 29m+ at 14.3g/t Au
    ? 9m at 8.6g/t Au
    ? 5m+ at 8.7g/t Au
    ? 3m+ at 9.9g/t Au
    ? 9m+ at 3.0g/t Au
    ? 24m at 3.8g/t Au
    ? 14m+ at 4.8g/t Au
    ? 10m+ at 3.3g/t Au
    ? 17m at 1.9g/t Au
    ? 18m at 1.5g/t Au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.