LIN 3.70% 13.0¢ lindian resources limited

Just got 100 000 shares so far from 10 am. How I am scamming...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just got 100 000 shares so far from 10 am. How I am scamming here? Trying to stay in 15c range and going slowly. Any of you in Perth?

let’s have coffee some of you can learn something.

Day trader? Alex can you read this nonsense? A day trade will not trade a share with low volume…

I am investing in shares and living from dividend checks… The money I am investing here was planned to invest in LYC but after I heard from the news from a good friend of mine I would be crazy to pass this one even though LYC will pay dividends before LIN (no offence here I am supporting this company but Lyc is way ahead of LIN for the moment, 2030 will be a different story)..

To conclude I am not a day trader, never been. All my life I was investing in the companies with huge potentials. I must admit as soon as LYC started to have issues I got out. Now is a good time to get in again but LIN will go 30x up in 20 months time and I don’t want to miss this.. m

I came across a fellow here on the chat called Glory, I think he is doing exactly the same ( accumulating ) and he knows what he is doing. Probably another old fart..

Will continue after lunch my accumulation

Love you all my dear friends and looking forward to see that news coming on soon..

It is so exciting and I am tempted to write it down but somebody will get in trouble for it so it’s just better to be quite for the next few weeks and some of you who took my word seriously and got in will thank me a lot.

Haters will say that was a good guess (and that is the way they think… fear and greed will destroy them).

Nothing wrong to be sceptical but constantly throwing shit is a bit heavy…

Alex are you in Perth my son? We could meet if you want..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $152.0K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 362877 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 111077 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 883486
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.