LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Will talk 2026. Nothing inside here. Buy yourself a ticket, fly...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Will talk 2026.

Nothing inside here. Buy yourself a ticket, fly to Perth spend few hours with CEO and you will get more info that I know!

Struggling to understand some people here. Disgrace! Please share it with me. I am planing to invest 2 mil in dollars in this company and it looks like you know more than I.

In my eyes company is doing well. Price wise especially. From 3c to 12.. I think this will only grow towards $1 ,$3 even more….

Yes, when it comes to mentally ill people, we will never get rid off them. Buying stock at 50c at the rally from 3c is described as greed and illness. Those will always express their anger by blaming others.

Did anyone here sad: management is doing awesome job the company will start producing in 2 years max? No, maybe one or two healthy and rational individuals, the rest are saying : we are taking things with a pinch of salt here! Guys can you read? Does 6 mil tones means anything to you? Salt and sugar has nothing to do with facts!

To all greedy and irrational people: You will get even (50c) soon but use this example to ask your self is it really realistic when an exploration company jumps from 3c to 50c and how long will that last? No offence here, but guys try to be rational. Price will slowly go up and stabilise around 30c before takes off. Crazy Russians are not giving shit about NATO bullshit, Israeli government either. Unless Trump gets back into office, economy it will take some time to move. Blame AS for that or for your risk taking behaviour ( buying at 50c) you can feel better but it will not change the facts.
    Companies like LIN are slow to move, they are moving slowly but surely. Concentrate on the management and project milestones, don’t worry too much on the price. Price is the reflection in that from 3c to 12. Next is 30c and slowly up. Yes 50c was a pump due to greed and irrational behaviour of some mentally ill and uneducated people but that can not last for long just nothing in their lives. Brokers love those greedy people to put them back when their belong : Mental hospitals.
    Such a wonderful project even seriously mentally ill recognised it. That is impressive! Unfortunately like everything in their lives they managed to f* up event this investment and now all they can do is spreading hate and anger here and even taking numbers with pinch of salt.

I better close this chat because some people here are impatient and as we know money from impatient always goes to patience ones. Those impatience will only spread more and more shit and hate.

Instead of learning here from us, old farts how to make millions they are taking our words with pinch of salt. Take your thoughts with pinch of olanzapine and lithium ( 5mg /day) next time you are going to invest in a share that rallied 15x up…

If brains were dynamite some people here wouldn’t blow their ears off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $79.97K 714.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181100 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 128522 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 1092696
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.