LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Sorry ladies and gents I’m going to call this thread and this...

1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86

Sorry ladies and gents I’m going to call this thread and this user out. Although it is making us all warm and fuzzy and to hear these nice things brings joy to our minds I want to know from Gentleman ( Luke , Jack or Gill or who ever you are ) what is your real purpose and objective of being here.

If you are truly in the know you and buying you are insider trading and putting yourself at risk especially on a public forum.

By sharing all this news you would also be hoping to raise the price which contradicts the fact that you want to accumulate at higher levels. Doesn’t make sence since you have stated you are experienced.

Let me suggest that if half of these things you are stating are true and come to fruition you would be putting the company and its shareholders at jeopardy of an ivestigation. Is this your purpose??

There is no reason that you are here saying what you’re saying that makes any logical sence.

So what is your true agenda old man?? I’m curious cause this is just telling people what they want to hear. I am making sure the BOD are made aware of this cause it puts us all at risk??.

Why Why Why old man Gentleman Luke?.

Please explain. I suggest you take your information that you are probably guessing and whatever agenda you really have here and stick it up your old rear end.

You are not here for the good of. the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $79.97K 714.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181100 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 128522 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 1092696
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.