JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

Shepson,A Chinese friend had a look at the Guang Ye site & did a...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Shepson,

A Chinese friend had a look at the Guang Ye site & did a translation for me if you're interested:

"Guangye's exploration team went to Australia for investigation on Nickel mining project After the approval from the company and representing the CEO Pang, Kangyang, and after the preliminary investigation and research conducted in China, Guangye' project exploration team, which was led by vice president Nie Rongfu, went to Austraila to investigate on Nickel project from may 7-28, 2007. The investigation team were composed of leaders and experts from Guangye's management, plan and development department, capital management department and light chemical group, yunliu company, mining archetecture and design department. While the team were in Australia, they were met with cathy Dillion, the officer from Australia energy and industry mining development department, Tony Hewson, minister of New South Wales State mining and material department, and mayor of Young city.
    This project exploration effort was arranged and supported by Australia Jervis mining comany. the team first visited the Jervis' internation collbaration lab located in Sydney University. They went Young's nickle mining factory, they also visited and investigated the Nickel immersion refining process, and material quality control and refining technology. Finally, the two parties discussed the material, technology, pollution, investment and risk assessment.
    The trip has met its goal which is to further investigate the possible factors that will effect the investment, and possiblility of investment. This will help the company to make a decision of investment."

I know there are a few typos, but you get the jist of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $47.50K 3.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2518000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 502240 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.