AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

there you go linggis, a thumbs up from me. exploration is fully...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    there you go linggis, a thumbs up from me.

exploration is fully funded and we will find out if there is economic copper. if its there, we trade at a multiple of today's sp. if not, then you've done your dough. simple really.

in the mean time, the earth rotates around the sun, the yanks print money, the europeans restrucure debt, the middle east remains unjust and the asian nations urbanise. all i am interested in to be honest is the hgz, vale relationship and what's under the carajas soil. if its there in quantity it will stack no matter the oil price as we need copper and the mc is not massive.

saudi story at the moment is a few kids injured in a melee and a couple of shots fired in the air. that's saturday night in Bourke st Melbourne.

off course, you have 40% unemployment and a lot of bored young men amongst these so watching the royals drive around in beamers and rollers must be hard to bear. the fahds are canny though and could splash some cash around too. happy to take a punt that they will trade through from here, so to speak.

don't get me wrond - $200 oil wouldn't do much for the us recovery (or australia) given we are net importers.

these are the buying days. this time last year it was greek debt. people simply react to the 'wall of worry' news story of the day. all this faffing, though, is simply punters giving comm away to brokers to ease their anxiety.

that's cool too, we all have to sleep at night. lesson is don't go long with what you cannot afford to lose if you are investing in minerals exploration.

good luck to the 'happy' and 'not so happy', lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.