NEU 1.88% $13.58 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

[Sorry Mel, I got carried away there - the insensitivity of some...

1. 6,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    [Sorry Mel, I got carried away there - the insensitivity of some people totally astounds me at times - still it takes all types I guess.]

Once again, thank you for your Christmas wishes. I am sure most of this forum return them, particularly with respect to Katie's progress with Daybue.

I am sure we all know what your greatest wish for 2024 would be - let's all hope about pray that it comes, true because you richly deserve it.

Thanks to a few posters here, we have followed your absolutely amazing 'Trail to a Texas Trial' blog over the years. What it has revealed about you, Katie and the Rett's community has been, first and foremost about the power of love and the human spirit, in all its guises. You have managed to convey the deepest of the best of human feelings via your journal - a truely remarkable achievement.

Perhaps it could even be said that it has been a factor in encouraging some of us to stay the long journey with our investment in this wonderful company and to now be able to reap the financial rewards.

Joyous Christmas and 2024 to the three of you. WAG.
    Last edited by What A Gas: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.58
Change
0.250(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.61 $13.30 $3.341M 247.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 396 $13.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.58 71 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.