re: sooker - happy hudna! A priest and a Rabbi have are driving...

1. 29 Posts.
    re: sooker - happy hudna! A priest and a Rabbi have are driving in New York in oppossite directions when they have this almighty head - on.
    Amazingly neither of them is hurt and the Rabbi walks over to the priest and says " this is incredible, our cars are completley destroyed, and yet neither of us is hurt,this surely must be a sighn from God".
    The priest agrees and adds that it could be a sign for both religions to live in peace.
    The Rabbi agrees, and continues to walk around the mangled wreck he just came out of, when he notices a full bottle of whiskey he had in the car which had also survived the carnage.
    The Rabbi turns to the priest and says " surely this would mean that God would like us to have a drink together, here join me for a drink" and he passes the bottle over to the Priest.
    The priest takes one almighty swig out of the bottle, downing almost half. he wipes his lips and hands it back to the Rabbi and says " Here, drink to peace"
    The Rabbi then turns to the Priest and says" No thanks, I think I'll just wait here for the cops"

I hope I wrote it as good as I heard it
    No offence to anyone
    Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.