MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

happy little vegemite......, page-2

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    gotta luv ya stockrules. reckon your'e gonna be a real rich bitch ....
    thought i detected some medical background in some of your posts.......internal medicine????????
    would love to celebrate with a few shots on the knoll........
    all jokes aside, that sydneybound, wynard express should roll on down to our final destination.
    as for our previous predictions, nothing much has changed. i'm sure you will agree with me that flows should now ratchet up sequentially over next few weeks with progressive announcements - the hard work is largely done- maybe another ? 60 days on the 8-19 after allowing for a frac,clean up and de-water....asd within ( i hope) the next 3-4 weeks and a little sweetener
    (mild cash injection, 2/3 of my previous estimation( 1/3 to ody), i hope, but maybe i was a bit excited)) in a fortnight or so, provided the hamburger boys have done their job and organised the sale expeditiously.....
    all in all a very good start to the end game.
    watch out p caruso- you may already have missed this train. once before i congratulated those who bought in at 66 cents- said it wouldn't happen again. well, i was wrong in my timing, but this time i figure we're on the money..
    DT- agree with your optimism-except for once it's possible i might even be in front of you. Whoa baby- never thought i'd say that, dt.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.