OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Hypergoldie,http://www.ottoenergy.com/IRM/content/annualreport/20...

1. 173 Posts.
    Hypergoldie,

http://www.ottoenergy.com/IRM/content/annualreport/2013/index.html#/91

Top 20 holders contribute ~ 70% of Otto shares and interesting part is Top 3 hold ~ 50% of shares. IMO, Top holders have been retained for long time now and they believe in Current Management and I believe they will not support any Take Over offers. I understand 'Never Say Never in Market' as nothing is taken for granted but I see Otto rising as Mid-range OILER soon. Why ?

1. OIL PRODUCERS with Galoc Production and strong cash revenue with blue-sky assets to be drilled soon

2. Diversified portfolio with assets in Proven Oil Play of Philippines and hottest exploration as of today, EARS

3. Three Prospects viz., Duhat, SC55 and K-K/Pangani that has the potential to make Otto a 10+ bagger on their own

4. Galoc North that could add OIL reserves net to Otto and is located on the proven OIL play of Galoc

5. Management Team that has delivered and keep delivering what they committed & more and proving their credentials as One of the best in Market

6. Positive cash balance in bank. Low cost debt got from BNP Paribas for Galoc development to be given back by 2014

7. Very good Financial Management and proactive decisions in investment with long-term vision in focus. One such example is, assisting Swala Energy financially (< 2 millions) before they went IPO and got 50% W.I in K-K/Pangani license which could potentially give us > billion dollar revenue, if OIL play is proven

8. Enough cash in bank and revenue generated from Production assets mean less risk of Share dilution. This is very important factor in investment as many companies have become laughing stocks with dilution every 6 months with shares keep on bottoming with every Capital Raise

9. Galoc drill completed successfully without any major hurdles and this stamps Otto's authority as an Operator and technical team of Otto have to appreciated for their efforts. Duhat has been challenging for Otto as an Operator and I hope they overcome this challenge in 2014

10. Management has plans to diversify the portfolio and invest more in EARS region. Farm-in and other options are considered which could yield better returns in future

I believe Otto would be a very good investment on Long-Term and have all the ingredients to be Mid-Tier OILER in 2-3 years time frame. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $13.02K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12583060 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11422192 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.