OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Ozgem,Appreciate your suggestions and there is good chance of...

1. 173 Posts.
    Ozgem,

Appreciate your suggestions and there is good chance of what you say might happen in next 12 months. But, I am bullish that Otto will outperform on Long-Term and my interest always has been LT with time frame being at-least 2016.

Having said that, I believe Otto SP will be minimum 18-20c (very conservative) by year end and that is 80-100% return. There is very good chance of SC55 being farmed-in with good terms to Otto and I believe Otto will have one last go at Duhat this year along with Kito drill. Even if one of these three materialize, expect a positive surge and new base being formed with strong support. Probability of all three happening is GOOD, one of the three happening is VERY GOOD and none of them materializing is VERY LESS.

My opinion is, it is NO BRAINER to invest in a company which is trading below its proven resource value, positive cash flow for next 7-8 years along with blue sky assets in pipeline. Otto ticks all the boxes I check before investing in a company. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $13.02K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12583060 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11422192 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.