LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I don't post often, but I'm an avid lurker with a holding and I...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't post often, but I'm an avid lurker with a holding and I read everything. This is what I believe could be happening. LVT retained professional support to defended a take over. The proposing party made an offer and it was perceived below FMV. This party took action to put the SP under pressure which along with wider economic factors significantly depleted the valuation. Perhaps LVT “leadership” will have learned this lesson and are tired and now want to sell up. Let’s remember the history of nSynergy (leadership’s prev co). They sold it to a MSFT reseller (Rhipe) at an inflated value calculated on a future commitment to revenue and tied to an earn out. I can only hope this type of corporate transaction is on the cards with LVT.Key point, I hope they’re out to sell the co and FMV is 25-30c which represents a low ARR multiple with upside being the LTV of SaaS contracts to an acquiring entity. It a low cost way to a GSI to enter the Modern Workplace space and significantly shortcut time to market.The speculative startup investments could be rat holes that would enable leadership to maintain a position post potential corporate transaction. Perhaps an acquiring body will not be interested in a “business plan” valued at $5m which LVT invested $1M into and this could be a vehicle for IP or patents to spin up post transaction. All IMO based on an understanding of LVT behaviours and their previous companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.