LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Happy new year. Out with the old and in with the new., page-39

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    LVT has been moving towards systems of action for years. Their whole thesis has been AI responsiveness and their products attest to this. They’ve shifted to 8 cents because they’ve had some teething challenges and leadership has arguably caused a whirlwind of negative sentiment that has stuck like mud. However I don’t agree that the shift is due in fact to the product itself. During COVID challenges while the price was shifting south, LVT still manages to secure United Health Group, Novartis and Nestle to name a few (throw a few departments and heads of government aswell).

In terms of the future of intranet, LiveTiles has even already addressed this themselves, refer to Letter from founders issued 16th June 2020 -

“Recently the technology research and advisory firm Gartner proclaimed the death of the traditional intranet, noting that “the modern intranet both consumes and produces services - it isn’t just a website… The modern intranet should go well beyond basic content management into collaboration, social interaction, application delivery, employee communications, mobile support, and applied artificial intelligence.” We we’re early in market with our AI-powered chatbot products and continue to invest in AI as part of our product offering. Why? We believe it is a critical component of our customer’s future. McKinsey Australia estimates that almost 50% of work tasks performed by people could be displaced by automation by 2030.”

I can tell you right now, if LiveTiles was simply a slick content manager, they wouldn’t be a contender for the Nestle contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.