APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I bought heavily at $5 ( when everyone was saying it’s way too...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I bought heavily at $5 ( when everyone was saying it’s way too expensive, which I also thought, but one of my rules is if it’s a potentially great stock take a position no matter the cost), then doubled up when it went from $23 to $11 ( was $12.50 I doubled up as it was reversing it’s correction) as that was beyond stupid!

Still holding and will only sell when the fundamentals change. Watching closely this Visa risk. It may be of concern but will take 2 years to see, in which time APT will continue exponential growth regardless, and the SP will go with it.

I always say never sell or not buy a share on the risk of competition until that potential competition becomes a reality.

well this is now a competition reality, just how competitive we’ll keep a close eye on.

Can someone actually help me understand what Visa is actually going to offer, and who will be paying what fee for the offering? That’s what we actually need to know

Merchants would much rather not pay apt 4-6%, so what will they be paying Visa?

If the theory of the Visa model
    looks threatening I may consider halving my investment which will see me massively ahead and still with a free ride.

But if the Visa model does not look threatening, no need to offload.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.