VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Happy New Year, page-31

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    High top,

""Combined with supply and demand for graphite in multiple markets it's almost a perfect storm for graphite.""

The comments from you and bruce are both logical and insightful. The one sentence I have highlighted from your earlier post is the one that gets me excited with anticipation.
    Whatever happens with the economies around the world, the need for graphite will only become more in demand. It is the future for so many logical reasons..

The delays that have haunted VRC shareholders will soon be a distant memory and we can get down to the serious business of becoming a producer and actually making money.
    2019 will be an exciting year for VRC and it's patient followers. I am looking forward to the registrar being tightened as we see some institutional support gather in the coming months. It will happen quickly once the market is convinced that the money will be raised.
    I see no reason why we will not be trading at 10c by years end. Thats a 500% return at todays prices.
    If it does better then that we won't be complaining.

But that will do for starters.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.351K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28673647 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 49000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.