VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Happy New Year, page-5

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    T'is sad that 
    Pel,
    T'is sad for you that you live in such a negative mind space and you've posted 1,278 negative comments about VRC!

Gee, normal people who own shares in a company, whether it is the Commonwealth Bank, BHP or Volt, have some degree of optimism about the future of the stock! Otherwise why on earth would they own them? Have a read of the comments on the WKT site, it has a market cap almost identical to Volt, with its sp being 9.4c. There is plenty of optimism on their forum and WKT is not quite as advanced as Volt is!

Positive comments about Volt don't mean it is being "talked up"! The company is just 1 approval signature away from being able to begin the fundraising process, which in my opinion, and in the opinion of my broker, is positive news! Is Trevor jetting around the world securing orders for the ore just for the hell of it? 

Of course, Mr Market is not convinced at the moment, as VRC is still a spec stock! Much is still to be achieved, but good progress has been made to date. That doesn't mean that the stock hasn't got the "potential" to become a mining company. And with each new box in the development plan being ticked off, the risks are being reduced!

There aren't "nearly 1.5 billion share owners" in Volt either, that's a bloody lot of owners! Why the hell would they be holding Volt stock if they didn't think that the sp is going to rise at some point? Is Mr Kabunga a masochist? Holding 160m shares believing that Volt is going to fail??? What stock levels that the directors hold is their business, and if you don't like it, move on!

Good luck to all the other investors, and I hope that you remain positive about Volt's progress in 2019!

As at December 2018: Key Management Holdings

Asimwe Kabunga

Stephen Hunt

Matthew Bull

Alwyn Vorster

Trevor Matthews

Mark Hoffmann

Total

(Pel, after a year of pathetic comments and derisive opinions last year, could you please give it a rest this year???)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.