VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Happy New Year, page-8

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

"It has been touted in Ann's and posts here indicating the final approve to prospectus is now a mere formality...then it's out to see how deep the local pockets are...which was Announced by TM, as being 'pretty confident' of success...."

Well, I have never said that this is a mere formality! But I remain optimistic! I hold shares in companies that I am hopeful are going to do well. I research these companies and discuss them with my broker and my investor friends, to try and puts the odds in my favour. I maintain that VRC has the potential to become a mid-tier Graphite mining company. As a spec stock it is waiting for 1 more approval, then it can go into the fundraising stage. There are plenty of companies who are nowhere near that stage of progress!!!

"In any Co Directors don't seem to mind 'topping up'" Incorrect, that is not always the case and not with every company. Do some more research and you'll find similar comments on many threads here about Directors not buying stock, even in the blue chips!  Mr Kabunga could top up his 160m shares with another 1m or so but why would he need to?

Also check out the sp for other Graphite stocks, SYR, MNS, BKT, WKT etc, none of them have inspired Mr Market to buy them either, and their share prices are down too! 

"but, can you please tell me why its a 9.4c V's 2.0c share atm"

WKT and VRC both have a market cap of around $30m, which is what the Market values them at the moment, it may be hard for you to understand, but as VRC has many more shares out there, it means that their sp is around 2,0c, when WKT has a sp of 9.4c! 

Seeing that you have been so negative about VRC and its directors for such a long time now, it defies belief that you actually hold the stock! You criticise ever positive post and could well be accused of being a compulsive "downramper"!

But whatever, you can live in your negative space.

For me, and the vast majority of the astute posters here, VRC remains a spec stock with plenty of upside, IF things go to plan! I hope that this final approval is granted as soon as possible and VRC can then move onto the fundraising campaign!

Good luck to all the other shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 27767072 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2853766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.