CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Happy New Year, page-2

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

I am making the assumption that many of you who follow CTP are like me. You read the threads and most people's input, and very infrequently post, if at all.

I wanted to highlight the fact that in February 2008 when I bought my first parcel of CTP shares, I joined HotCopper and started my adventure in this small community. Since then, as we have all witnessed, it has been a rollercoaster of emotions and more frustration than fanfare. Although I have never met them, we have some great minds that are very generous with their time, who take the time to educate us and 'dumb things down' for us layman's who can't quite get our head around the technical aspects of oil and gas exploration and production. To you, PSI, Ya, Ash, O&G, Robin, and many others, I thank you for the generosity of your time. It never goes unnoticed and is never unappreciated.

2019 is going to our year. I am confident that all the people who have stayed the course and averaged down, will see their money back and maybe even a bit of profit.

Although I don't contribute very often (Sorry Prato), Its funny, because I look forward to reading your comments each day and your differing thoughts and opinions. Buddy's 236 rants a day gets a bit long in the tooth though. ; )

The tide is about to turn. Enjoy the ride my friends. The majority of you have waited a long time for this. So savour the moment, enjoy the riches that 2019 will bring and enjoy the financial rewards for your patience. The majority of long term holders truly deserve it.

To the CTP Hotcopper and CTSA communities (You know who you are), best wishes and have a great start to 2019.

Onward and upward.

Gibbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.