NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

Happy New Year, page-7

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    As AXE pointed out to you when you ran this argument in the previous thread, if you dont understand the difference between a cash statement and a P&L or in particular the distinction between revenue and cash then you should do some more homework before posting. Its not an unfair question, its just misaligned. You cant determine operating earnings from the 4C. Its not designed to do that. As an aside, you cant really determine liquidity from it either because it has no creditors or debtors listed which makes it not good at achieving its intended purpose but thats a digression from your point.

I would suggest you wait and read the half year accounts when they're published in Feb and work it out from there. There will be three sets of numbers, a P&L. a Balance Sheet and a Cash Flow statement. They will tell the full story. If youre still confused then feel free to post questions and if they're real questions then I'll answer them.

But again, I'd prefer you had the courage to identify yourself. Its obvious you have abosolutely no interest in achieving anything positive on this thread so if I have to engage then at least do me the courtesy of telling me who Im typing too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.