MRD 0.00% 0.2¢ mount ridley mines limited

How many of those are so close to all the necessary...

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    How many of those are so close to all the necessary infrastructure and have a major shipping port less than an hour down the road or the size, scope and continual high grades that MRD have,
    I’m under no illusions nor am I deliberately or otherwise misleading anyone I’ve always maintained there are still significant hurdles to overcome but I do know that David believes and has repeatedly said publicly and privately that he is confident if the grades are high enough and if it’s relatively easily and efficiently extractable that all those obstacles will be overcome.
    Also three years is nothing they’re trying to develop and get a major mining operation off the ground from scratch I’ve never proclaimed to be an expert but I can read reports and I pay to what the people with actual expertise say and listen to what major professional investors who have skin in the game say and all them agree the company has never been placed to succeed as do I but they also say as I have I that the metallurgy will be the key.
    So we just have to wait for the metallurgy to prove David & co. correct or not as when you cut through all the other bullshit you and others spew forth if the resource is relatively easily and efficiently extractable and processed then the costs and all the other factors should take care of themselves.
    Then you will have all three major ingredients, a sufficiently high average grade, an absolutely massive and ever growing size of the resource and metallurgy data that proves east of extractability and processing which in conjunction with immediate proximity to virtually all of the necessary major transport and shipping infrastructure will also have a significant influence on the costs involved and should prove that the project’s economics are indeed viable and sustainable.
    So with all that in mind I prefer to listen to listen to people I know who actually do have considerable knowledge in those areas rather than someone proclaiming to be an “expert” online and if you don’t like my cautious optimism well too f*ing bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.049K 524.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
154 455320222 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 93139389 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2172500
Last updated 14.17pm 16/05/2024 ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.