CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Happy or not Happy ??

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Lots of people get disappointed today for sure and market will, most of the time make you disappointed so having massive expectation on any trade and any stock can be a mistake and to be more realistic is better.
    A perfect result from any trading rarely happens as anything in life.

The news is good but market's reaction is hard to predict and some now think... wow 3 bill shares at 5.7 cents will give MC at close to 180 mills even though half of the shares are in escrow for 2 years.....this is open to so many different interpretation.
    What I see today is SP at 5.7 and that tells me the truth and tomorrow or next week will be a different story.

There will be some happy/unhappy traders complaining again and blaming others but responsibility of one's trade lies with oneself.....to fall in love with a stock is not the best way to trade.....if it was open at 12 cents we will have a different reaction today !!

I have taken my profit and leave a small position......sure wish had made more but we always want more....but what I wish and what the market gives you are 2 different things...I like to believe that QBL will have a good future.....would I put more money in the future ?? I will wait for more stability.

Market is getting over 6200 and it is a danger sign for me and a short trade maybe the way to go on our market and having more cash can be useful to take advantage of fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.