CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Happy or not Happy ??, page-24

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Not too difficult to apply for the license, just a tad difficult to satisfy the requirements.. i.e a secure, approved facility to grow the high thc marijuana. Although marijuana can be grown out doors as successfully as hemp ( same plant) the ODC at the moment do not allow that. They also do not allow for the mixed use of crops .. hemp grown for food cannot be used for medicinal Medcann have the license because they have the approved facility to grow the crop... in other words MCL /QBL didn't just buy the license, we bought the farm albeit its indoors and to use your analogy its an empty bucket at the moment. The funds from MCL errrrr us (shareholders ) are more than likely needed to fund the actual production of the 1st real crop.
    My read on all of marijuana/hemp etc is that years back quite a few maybe (90%empty) buckets were set up in anticipation of future developments. As those developments occur the buckets get filled. e.g on one little research venture around the net I discovered someone has already patented the brand "Cannadol" or maybe it was "Canadol" and did so years back, years ? or maybe shorter timeframe way things are progressing that clever little move may pay off whether this one by QBL pays off I am some of the holders( from reading their posts) a little unsure.
    The uncertainty stems from the price and massive dilution associated with the full purchase of MCL... the Medcann purchase I see as a necessary stepping stone to building the whole medical side of cannabis however I bought into QBL on the premise and promise that MCL would be floated and I would have preference in the IPO.
    I have no doubt as to whether mm/hemp as an industry here in Aus will be huge and so far have been happy with the steps taken by MCL to put together a comprehensive, all encompassing business model until this latest.
    I can see how it personally benefits Andrew,Pnina, & Shalom just not so sure its that beneficial to me.
    I still hold, its going to take a lot more time now to reach my sell point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.