CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Happy or not Happy ??, page-76

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Excellent work QBL MGMT and also the hard work that Neil puts in, Thanks (I wouldn't want Neil's job and would be way to thick to do it anyway)!
    The only 55 percent ownership issue of MCL was always the 'Elephant in the Room' and I was sweating on the idea of floating it off, which was the last thing I wanted so great for the Merger plan.
    Some posters on these threads have voiced concern that were paying too much for the remaining 45 percent of MCL. Well from what I can glean it seems to be a pretty fair price and cheap compared to what it might cost one or two years down the track; it's a good thing that ASX forced the issue to be resolved.
    A much better way of looking at it all is that we got the initial 55 percent of MLC (in comparison) pretty much for free.
    I've been a shareholder now for about four years now (never sold a single one) and was there during the low lows when MC was just a smidgen above the cash. I was down 50 percent on my investment for a couple of years and facing the real possibility of losing it all. You should have heard HC posts then!
    Looking back on it it's almost like the tough times were a savage apprenticeship for the Feldmans which has forged them into the savvy dealmaker superstars there shaping up to be. I didn't see that coming!
    What do I think the share price is currently worth? In my simple way I compare to the 315 million MC of Cann Group who seem to have a promising MM business. QBL seem to have so much more, a MM business and let's not forget the Vitacann componet which could wind up being bigger than Ben Hur, Vitahemp which is heading towards massive, and maybe a bit also for the Bauxite (have I forgotten anything), These guys are building a Juggernaut!
    Conservatively speaking the new QBL warrants a current MC of over 300 million divided by 3 billion shares equals comfortably 10 cents atm, Go the Team! I am gobsmacked by these people, and I say to all the HC whingers 'The dogs may bark but the caravan moves on'!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.