CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Happy Prospectus Day!, page-35

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Basically its going to be, here is our info, ( financilas, ore statment, prospectus ) give us 80 cents fresh capital, we wont let it trade until after

Lucky some big shareholders in the top 20 , ( cough cough) got some shares away to be able to Particpate if they want

So the market will be fully informed, prospectus will be out and some statment out in the next few weeks,,,,,,usually that means the shares trade, some people then sell to raise funds and the gap usually closed tovwhere the company now says the shares are worth ( 80 cents)

But in this case, oooooooohhhh nooooooo

Seems to me the major owners of the company Are protecting their interest by using the exchange To list the company shares for trade whenever it suits them

It is also very strange that it cannot tell the market what rights have been taken up, this information should be immediatley availialbe ( within a few day) instead it takes the yeeeew till march 2016

Its almost like a forced dilution.

The company has taken this course of action, once it lodges its prospectus and makes the offer to shareholders, that information is supposed to be assessed and traded by the market!

Imo the rules of the exchange seem to be a bit of a joke, this is why companies have thoer issues underwritten because when it does trade they want to be sure that the market doesnt rerate their shares and upset their restructure plans, this risk is taken by the underwriter

Where is the exchange, where is the asic, ,where is the media,,?,,,,,, how can the shares be witheld from trade once it is informed? Why is it on the baord if its going to make offers to shareholders but not going to let shareholders trade thier shares......lets not muck around, imo they are trying to artifically hold the price at or above 80 cents, i thought the market set the shareprice,,,,,,,,

Apparently not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.