CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Happy Prospectus Day!, page-36

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    It will be interesting to see if we get feedback from the AGM, from posters. The biggest question is why isn't this trading from the day they got the $30m from rich lead?

Why haven't holders been given an option to trade the shares before or during the rights issue?
    The answer IMO will of course be to blame shorters, it always seems to be the company's best defense.

The reserve statement by an independent party will be interesting reading, if we get it.
    Why couldn't they have announced this on the day they stated the prospectus would come out? Or even a shorter version without the dates?

I'd put money on the fact that it was ASIC that demanded a reserve statement by an independent party for the prospectus, if I could find some-one to take the other side of the bet.

I also think the revised, revised, revised timetable is highly likely to be revised again. Is there enough time for an independent party to do a reserve statement to be included in the prospectus by next Tuesday?? Seems an awfully short time period to do proper DD, including site visit to make sure measurements on paper add up to what is in stockpiles and on/in the pits with hundreds of holes to check the data from.
    My interpretation of independent DD on such a statement would need to be thorough. Less than a week seems questionable IMO to do it properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.