CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Waranphil, It is not HC posters putting out timetables that get...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Waranphil,

It is not HC posters putting out timetables that get missed time and time again, even with timings only days away from teh announcement.
    Nor has it been HC posters regularly makng ASX 40 plus page pictorial announcements with the liberal use of a water bottle to try and impress the market by showing how large the rock/stockpile etc was in comparison to a water bottle. Then there was the announcement showing income of a some hundreds of dollars from recycled cans and oil. Woe, that sure made up for the multiple anouncements of "earl" DSO/NCU sales that never happened.

Nor has it been HC posters proclaimed we are fully funded or this cap raising will see us through to production, only for another cap raising, sometimes withn months.

So if you want to comment on pre kindergarten behaviour, then you only need to look at the activities of the company, and they even the delusion people were falling for the crap (well some believed/still believe) and they kept producing meaningless, misleading headline, no content pictorials.
    And how about the announcement Shangai spot was over the LME price and what a great job they were going to do selling into the Shanghai market, pity that the price difference was roughly 17% over LME as Shanghai priced are quoted as inclsive of 17% VAT. Kindergarten stuff, but not from HC posters.

Oh I almost forgot that some HC posters did indulge themselves in kindergarten behaviour, crusher coundtdown, $750 mill pa gross profit, my sisters says CDU can not go broke, the pharmacist etc. Where were you Waranphil when that nonsense was being posted ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.